Accessibility Statement for Brittain Commercial Property Management
Brittain Commercial Property Management is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Brittain Commercial Property Management takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of Brittain Commercial Property Management:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Brittain Commercial Property Management is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Brittain Commercial Property Management. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Brittain Commercial Property Management:
- Phone: +1 916 568 1800
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 1435 River Park Dr. Ste 510, Sacramento CA, 95815
- Postal address: 1435 River Park Dr. Ste 510, Sacramento CA, 95815
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Brittain Commercial Property Management is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome Browser with Pericles: Text to Speech Screen Reader
- Firefox Browser with Pericles: Text to Speech Screen Reader
- Windows Computer with Windows Narrator
- Windows Computer with NVDA version 2019.2.1
- Apple Computer with VoiceOver
Accessibility of Brittain Commercial Property Management relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Brittain Commercial Property Management, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Brittain Commercial Property Management:
- Vacancies Page: Some screen readers may not be able to read or interpret all of the content for the property vacancy listings. because The property vacancy listings are managed by a third party. We have opened a ticket with the third party and have expressed our concerns with the accessibility of their content. Please give us a call during business hours and we can go over any available vacancies over the phone.
Brittain Commercial Property Management assessed the accessibility of Brittain Commercial Property Management by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Brittain Commercial Property Management
Complaints will be submitted to Sandra Brittain for review.
This statement was created on 9 January 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.